Pages

Moody Picks: Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale

I’m sure that most of you know already that the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is happening right now – in fact it started a few days ago and it’s so good. So what’s so great about this sale you ask? Well you can save up to 40% off select items for a limited time. The sale runs through June 3rd, but you have to shop it soon because things sell out pretty quickly. And I’ve made it pretty easy for you too. I went through the entire sale section earlier today and picked out a few of my favorites for you all. I broke everything down by clothing, shoes and accessories and everything is under $100. Check out my favorite picks below and let me know if you plan to shop this weekend.






TOP CLOTHING 


TOP SHOES

TOP ACCESSORIES






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign