Pages

In The Mood – Shopbop Sale

Happy Friday Friends! It’s that time again, one of my favorite sales is already underway.  The Shopbop Spring Event of the Season Sale is here and it’s time to stock up your spring and summer must-haves.  Right now, you can get 20% off any order under $500 or get 25% off any order over $500 with the code EVENT18.  I bought a few things yesterday afternoon and I’m trying stop myself from making anymore purchases before the sale ends tomorrow. 


Are you guys shopping the sale? If not, what are you waiting for?  This sale ends in 3 days on April 14, 2018 at 11:59pm PT, so get started and have fun. Check out some of my favorites pieces below and let me know what you guys think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign