Pages

In the Mood - Sephora Spring Bonus Sale



Today is the last day for the Sephora Spring Bonus Sale.  In case you didn't know, you need to be a Sephora Beauty Insider to take advantage of this sale.  To become a member, just sign up for free here to get all of the perks. As a Beauty Insider you get points for free products, free samples and you get exclusive discounts during sales like this one.  Sephora is offering 10% off all purchases for Beauty Insider Members and 15% off all purchases for Rouge & VIB Members.


I haven’t bought anything from the sale yet, but I’m heading to the store later this afternoon to pick up a few things.  It’s the perfect time to stock up on your favorite beauty items and try out a few new products.  Have you shopped the sale yet or do you plan to shop the sale today?  I plan to finally try the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.  I’m not sure why I’ve waited so long to pick this up, but I’m definitely getting this one today.  I may also pick up the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner.  I hear so many good things about this liner from local makeup artists and YouTubers on a regular basis.  And I’m also going to try the Drunk Elephant Hit It Off Duo cleanser and moisturizer.  I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about this brand, so I want to see what the  hype is all about. Below is a quick list of my favorite beauty buys including what I bought today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign