Pages

In the Mood: My Shopping Bag

 
Happy Sunday friends! I just wanted to quickly share a few items that are in my shopping cart right now. I know it looks like a lot, but I may or may not be still celebrating my birthday for the rest of the month! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Ruffled-Hem Top (Slightly obsessed with this top) / Oversized Sunglasses (Perfect duplicate for only $10.95) / Drop Earrings / Triple Strand Necklace / Platform Wedge Sandals / Flat Sandals (The IT sandals for Spring) / Studded Mules / Bamboo Handbag (Another perfect replica for under $44) / Adjustable Chain Bracelet / V-Neck Babydoll TeeStripe Gathered High/Low Dress / Split Neck Crepe Dress (Comes in 11 colors) / Strapless Jumpsuit / Ruffle Wrap Dress




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign