Pages

Moody Style: Ruffle Sleeve Sweater

Although spring is just around the corner, winter doesn’t seem to be done with us yet. I’m so surprised by how cold it has gotten down here in Florida. We’ve hit record lows in the high 20s and low 30s in some parts of the state, which is a big deal for us. Hopefully, the weather will start to warm up tomorrow and we’ll move on to spring-like temperatures soon. 

Now on to today’s look. I’m sure most of you have seen this fun Layered Ruffled Sleeve Pullover Sweater on the blogosphere over the past few months. I’m a little late to the game, but I still had to get one for myself – I just fell in love with the exaggerated ruffled sleeves. I don’t know about you, but I’m obsessed with ruffles lately and you all must be as well because ruffles have been trending for a while. And almost every retailer has some type of ruffle top, sweater or dress in stock right now and I can’t get enough of it. You’ll definitely see more ruffles in my future.

I almost didn’t buy get this sweater because it comes in one-size and the reviews said it was a little cropped, but lucky for me it totally worked. I got the pink/blush color because it goes with everything and who doesn’t love blush right now? I paired it with a medium wash pair of denim jeans, but this top would also look great with a white pair of skinny jeans or even a grey pair. Unfortunately, the pink sweater is sold out, but they still have it available in several other colors – like red, white and black.

What do you guys think about the ruffle trend right now. Do you plan on buying any ruffles this season or are you over it?

Happy Friday Eve and thanks for stopping by today.

Love from Florida,
Moody Girl


Sweater: c/o SheIn Layered Ruffled Sleeve Pullover Sweater 
Necklace: J. Crew Crystal Waterfall Necklace / Earrings: Kate Spade Small Square Studs 
Bracelets: BaubleBar Gold Mary Links Bracelet and Ann Taylor Round Crystal Stretch Bracelet (similar here and here
Sunglasses: Tory Burch TY7094 Sunglasses / Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Vanity Saddle Bag (also here
Jeans: Express Dark Distressed Mid Rise Jean Legging / Shoes: Sam Edelman Orella Mid-Heel Pumps (also here or here)




2 comments:

  1. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.
    best thing to gift a girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks-a-mundo for the article.Much thanks again. Want more. Dresses and skirts

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign