Pages

Moody Picks: #NSale Best of What’s Left

I’m not sure if you all are still shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but I’m constantly online looking for restocked items. There are still a few items I’m hoping to get before the sale ends, so I’m literally on the website at least 3 times a day.  I’m really hoping my items pop up during the final week of the sale. I knew that items were going to sell out fast, but I had no idea that they wouldn’t be restocked as promised by a few sales associates.  Although I’m a little disappointed that I’ve missed out on some items, I’m happy to report that there are few of my favorites that are still in stock.   I’ve picked out the best of what’s left of the sale based on the sizes and/or colors available and they are all under $200.00  Check them out below and let me know what items you’re hoping to still buy before the sale ends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign