Pages

In The Mood: My Nordstrom Anniversary Purchases

Happy Friday everyone! Today  is the day!  The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially open to the public.  I’m sure most of you know that this sale is the best time to stock up on some great fall essentials.  If you’ve had your eye on a particular item, there’s 3 reasons why you shouldn’t hesitate to add it to your shopping bag.  First, Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns, so if you’re on the fence about an item or it doesn’t fit correctly, just return it – pretty simple.  Second, your size and favorite colors are selling out fast.  Hopefully, Nordstrom will continue to restock their inventory, so don’t give up if your item is no longer available. I’m definitely keeping my fingers crossed for a few items to pop back up that are still on my wishlist.   And finally, the sale ends on August 7th and the prices will go back up on August 8th.  The only thing worse than seeing an item that got away is seeing it get away at a higher price point.  Don’t let this happen to you ;)

I wanted to share with you a  few of the things I’ve bought so far and most of them are still in stock online.  I’m anxiously waiting for my items to arrive, so I’ll start taking pictures of everything when they get here.  Check out my shopping bag and let me know what are some of your favorite #NSale picks so far.  Are you planning on shopping the sale this year?  Have you bought anything yet?  Let me know in the comments below! 

Also check out some of my previous posts about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for more ideas: #NSale Fall Favorites Under $50, #NSale Fitting Room Reviews, #NSale Early Access Must Haves and Guide To Shopping The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  Have a great weekend and happy shopping friends!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign