Pages

Moody Picks: Summer Sandal Roundup

With warmer weather approaching, it’s about that time to get the perfect sandals to show off your pedicured toes.  If you need some new sandals this year, you’re going to love the ones on this list. Each pair will look great with your favorite springtime or summertime outfits.

Here are some of my favorite sandals that I’ve rounded up for you ladies and they are all under $150! Including the Joie Renee Gladiator Sandals that I recently bought from DSW.  These sandals came out some time last year, but I missed the boat, like always.  I’m so glad that I had a second opportunity to get them. 

Do you have a favorite summer sandal or have one on your wishlist? While I love all of these sandals below, the Dolce Vita Louise Lace Up Wedge Sandals and Ivanka Trump Cathy Leather Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals are definitely next on my list.  Shop all of my picks below! (p.s. one of the pom-poms below is $225, but I just had to include it - check them out).

Quick Note: The bracelets from my current Instagram post are the Tropics Bracelet Trio and the Antigua Bracelet Quartet

WEDGES


LACE-UPS




FRINGE




MULES




POM-POMS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign