Pages

Moody Picks: Show Her Some Love

So Mother’s Day is 5 days away and I haven’t bought a gift for my mom yet. I should be freaking out since I’m still not entirely sure what I’m getting her. Are you in the same boat?

In the past, I’ve gotten my mom a few handbags, statement jewelry pieces, bouquet of flowers and even perfume.  This year, I’m completely stumped - I have no clue what to get her.  My sisters and I plan to take her out to brunch on Saturday, so at least we have something planned.  Well, I just started brainstorming and put together a quick shopping guide to help myself and anyone else having trouble coming up with gift ideas for the special lady in your life.  Hopefully we can all figure out a way to celebrate mom with a gift that she'll absolutely love.

Check out my 15 gift ideas below and let me know what you think. I would love to hear what gift ideas you have for your mom as well.  I hope you all have a fabulous mother’s day weekend!

1. Coach Saddle Bag 23 /  2. Voluspa Maison Blanc - Saijo Persimmon Boxed Candle / 3. Fitbit Alta Wireless Fitness Tracker / 4. The Urban Agriculture Co. Organic Veggie Growing Kit / 5. Cathy's Concepts Mother's Day Wooden Tablet/Book Stand / 6.  Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Leather Crossbody Wallet / 7.  Movado Bold Roman Numeral Index Bracelet Watch / 8. Vanessa Mooney The Astrid Knotted Tassel Earrings (more colors here) / 9. Kate Spade Garden Drive Square Jewelry Box / 10. Ily Couture Mom Life Mug / 11. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush / 12. Kate Spade Cape Drive - Lynnie Drawstring Tote / 13. Hinge Neta Leather Wedge Sandal  / 14. Bauble Bar The Courtney Bib / 15. Nordstrom Cashmere & Silk Wrap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign