Pages

Current Mood – Anthro Fitting Room Reviews (Part 1)

A couple of weeks ago, I visited Anthropologie to check out some of the new arrivals and try on a few sale items. Did you know that Anthropologie is offering for a limited time an additional 30% off of all sale items when you use the code EXTRA30? I love it when they offer extra perks. I ended up picking up the Circle Lace Tank, the Arabesque Jumpsuit, and the Embroidered Bluebell Dress after I fell in love with them in the fitting room.  I didn’t include a review for all of my sale picks because they are pretty much sold out by now. Here is part one my fitting room reviews for some of my favorites this season.  Do you have any favorites so far from Anthropologie? Let me know below.

This dress caught my attention as soon as it arrived online and I’m so happy that I was able to finally try it on. All of the colors in this dress are perfect for fall and the print definitely makes a statement.  The sales associate mentioned to me that this dress would be an investment piece and I totally agree.  I tried on the dress in a small (S) and it fit perfectly. Oh and this dress has pockets too! I love a dress with pockets! Some reviews said that the armholes were too big, but I didn’t have any issues with my dress.  MY MOOD: Super happy! I hope that this dress will be around long enough for me to grab one.

I love me a good peasant dress for the fall and this one is at the top of my list.  The color is a gorgeous shade of blush and the fabric is soft with a hint of sparkle in it that you can only see in person.  I tried on the dress in a small (S) and I loved it.  This dress will be a great transition dress for both fall and winter.  I can totally see myself wearing it now with some strappy sandals or some lace up flats for summer and then throwing on a denim jacket along with some tights and boots for the fall. MY MOOD: Loving it!

I love everything about this blouse – the style, the fit and this beautiful floral print.  This will be a great top to transition into fall.  I can already picture myself wearing it with a burgundy skirt or pants and of course a pair of jeans. This top comes in 5 colors and I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting another color at some point. I tried on an extra small (XS) mostly because it was the only top my store had, but it worked out surprisingly. When I read the reviews about this top, a majority of the ladies mentioned that the blouse was too big and they had to go down a size.  MY MOOD: Loved it so much that I bought it! 


My favorite jumpsuit right now! I couldn’t wait to take is home with me because it’s so hard for me to find a jumpsuit that fits my pear shape body.  The cut of the jumpsuit is flattering and the navy print fabric is perfectly lightweight for summer and fall here in Florida. I tried on a size 4 and and a size 6 and I ended up taking home the size (4).  MY MOOD: Loved it so much that I bought it! 


Anyone else having polka dot fever lately?  I saw this dress on a mannequin and I was immediately mesmerized by all of the contrasting polka dots.  I tried this dress on in the small and in the medium, but the small (S) worked out best for me.  This dress is flattering and rayon-spandex knit fabric is super soft.  I loved the design of the dress with the flowy top and fitted skirt, but it didn’t get me that excited after I finally got it on.  I just had a meh feeling.  MY MOOD: Unfortunately, not exciting enough for me to pull the trigger.

SHOP THE POST



2 comments:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign