Pages

Current Mood – Anthro Fitting Room Reviews (Part 2)

I went a little crazy with all of the Labor Day sales this past weekend. Did any of you find some good deals? I may have visited Anthropologie a few more times and picked up a few new goodies like the Garden Grove Top, the Laleh Tank, and the Yuma Maxi Dress.  Call me crazy or a little obsessed, but I love this store.  Here is part two of my fitting room reviews for some of my favorites this season.  Do you have any favorites so far from Anthropologie? Let me know below.  Also, check out (Part One) here.


So loving this checked little number.  It’s perfect for the end of summer and I think it would transition nicely into cooler temperatures.  The fabric is a soft lightweight silk that drapes perfectly.  I tried this top on in a small (S) and I honestly think the extra small could have worked too, but I never tried it on.  The fit of the top is pretty loose and flowy. MY MOOD: Loved it!




If you checked out my Instagram lately, you would see that I don’t’ shy away from wearing colors.  So when I saw this top, I naturally had to try it on.  I love the floral print and all of the vibrant colors   I tried on the top in a size (4) and it’s pretty true to size.  The top is blousy and a little roomy, but I wouldn’t have been able to drop down a size.  I also loved the bell sleeves on the top. It just added an extra touch that makes it even more unique. MY MOOD: Surprisingly pleased.  This one is on my wish list for sure.


I loved this top ever since I saw the lemon/navy print earlier this year.  I’m so bummed that I missed out on it in my size. This top comes in several quirky prints and runs true to size.  I tried on a small (S) and I think it fit nicely. You can see my bra straps in the picture, so you’ll have to wear a strapless bra for a more tailored look.  The armholes don’t fall too low either, which is good thing.  This tank is loose, flowy and pretty comfortable. MY MOOD: Pretty happy! Still holding out for the lemon slice pattern to pop back – fingers crossed.



I saw this green tank on a display and I fell in love with the color.  This tank fits well and it’s not too low cut.  I tried on this tank in a size (4).  The top isn’t too flowy and drapes the body in the right places.  The tiered fabric is lightweight, so it doesn’t overwhelm you.   MY MOOD: Pleased, but not enough to pick one up now.  I’ll wait until this one goes on sale.



I really wanted to like this dress because the print is just so fabulous!  The dress is well made and has lining inside, but it was too boxy.  And I know that most shifts are boxy, but I didn’t feel like this dress flattered me at all.  I tried on the small (S) and I would say that it was true to size.  I don’t think that I could have gone down a size without compromising the fit.  MY MOOD: Didn’t love it - sad that it didn’t fit right. 



At first when I saw this tank top, I didn’t think to try it on, but I’m so glad that I did. This sleeveless tank comes in several neutral colors that will be perfect for layering in the fall.  I tried it on in a small (S) and it fit true to size.  The intricate lace detail on this button-down tank adds just the right feminine touches.  And just when you think that this top couldn’t get any cuter, it has a little surprise in the back.  The back of the tank has more lace and a beautiful sheer material at the top.  I wish I took a picture of the back for you, but there is one on the website.  MY MOOD: Loved it and I hope to pick up at least one color pretty soon.


SHOP THE POST


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign