Pages

Moody Style – Double Gingham

Gingham is definitely having a moment this spring and it is without doubt my print of the season.  I know that this print isn’t for everyone, but I seriously can’t get enough it.  I didn’t realize how much I love this print until I took inventory of the gingham pieces in my closet.  Based on my count, it’s fair to say that I may need a break from shopping this classic print – of course I will need to grab this, this and this first (hee hee).  Do you love gingham as much as I do?  Let me know in the comments.


p.s. Don't forget to enter the LOUIS VUITTON + DIOR + KATE SPADE GIVEAWAY!


Shirt: J.Crew Factory Gingham Button-Down Shirt (similar here and here);
Necklace: J.Crew Factory Crystal Burst Necklace;
Earrings: J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Earrings (similar here);
Bracelets: J. Crew Hexagon Bangle Bracelet (similar here);
 HexagonBangle Bracelet Set (similar here);
Skirt: Eight Sixty Checked Print Midi Skirt (very similar here and here and similar here);
Shoes: Coach Sue Haircalf Pump (similar here and here)


SHOP THE LOOK


1 comment:

  1. I love this double gingham. I have been wanting more gingham in my closet but holding out until my shopping ban is over.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign