Pages

Moody Picks – Bold Stripes

Spring is just around the corner and by now every clothing store has stocked the shelves with bright clothes for the new season. Over the past few years, designers and stores showcased a nautical theme with crisp white and navy hues. Well, this year the designers decided to go a different route and focus less on a nautical theme and more on bold and sometimes bright stripes.  The bold stripes styles vary in color and width, so there is a little something for everyone.  I’m pretty sure this trend will compliment any stripe lover’s wardrobe.  Check out the bold striped pieces that I’m coveting most and let me know what you think in the comments.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

SHOP THE POST



1 comment:

  1. I actually really like vertical stripes. I think they make people look taller lol

    http://www.girlwithdrive.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign