Pages

Moody Mondays: Lilly Pulitzer x Target

To say that I’m excited about the upcoming Lilly Pulitzer x Target Collection is an understatement! Ever since I took a sneak peek of all of the pieces in the collection – I’m beyond ecstatic. Target finally shared the full Lilly Pulitzer x Target lookbook, which means we can start figuring out which items we want before they are released online and in stores on April 19. 2015.  If you’re like me, then you’re going want to start to putting away some extra money now because you’re going to want a little of everything. Even if you’re not a huge Lily Pulitzer fan, I think that you’ll find that this collection has a little something for every girlie girl.

The 250-piece collection includes dresses, jumpsuits, swimwear, handbags, shoes, accessories, cosmetics and home goods. Most of the pieces are covered in Lily’s signature Palm Beach-inspired prints.  Target’s design team went back through the Lilly Pulitzer archives to revive the best of the best prints to create fresh new designs for the spring. The 15 vibrant sherbert colored patterns chosen in this collection definitely keeps the line true to the Lilly Pulitzer label. And my favorite part about this collection is that the retail prices start at $2 and go up to $150, with more than 200 items that cost $30 or less. There's even a full plus-size collection that will only be available online.

So, are you starting to count down the days until the Lilly Pulitzer x Target Collection launches? Do you plan to wait in lines outside of Target stores or will you be shopping online in the comfort of your home? I’ve already created an account on Tartget.com and will most likely do most of my shopping online.  I’ve put together some of my favorites that I’ll be adding to my shopping cart as soon as possible.  I’m scared to see my total when I check out – ouch!  When you have a chance, take a look at the complete lookbook and let me know what’s on your list.

SHOP THE POST



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign