Pages

Current Mood – Top 3

You all know how much I love Anthropologie, so I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces for the month. As you can see from the pictures below, I’m really into patterns right now.  I also wanted to let you know that for a limited time, Anthropologie is giving you 25% off all sale items in stores and online. The discount will be reflected at checkout in the store or when you enter the code ExtraExtra for online purchases.  Are you guys going to get anything this time around?  I’ve picked up a few sale things so far and a couple new pieces like this and this with my birthday discount.  I can’t wait to share all of them with you in some upcoming posts.




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute look! Have a great evening! Xoxo Mel http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign