Pages

Ready. Set. Gift. // For Secret Santa

Most of us have been asked to participate in some sort of Secret Santa gift exchange during our lifetime.  And more than likely you’ve probably already signed up for another swap this year.  One key thing to remember when participating in a gift exchange is that it’s important to stay within the allotted budget.  So to help you out, I’ve come up with 12 gift ideas for under $25 to keep you within budget, while still offering a well-thought-out gift! Let me know if you have any additional suggestions for this gift guide.



1 comment:

  1. My whole mentality is that I eat what I want within moderation, and I have a little bit of everything. If you deprive yourself, you get moody and unhappy, and you have to enjoy life. See the link below for more info.


    #moody
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign