Pages

Current Mood – Top 3

Anthropologie has done it again!  I stopped in the store earlier today only to find out that they rolled out another promotion and I think that this one is really good. For a limited time, Anthropologie is giving you 25% off all dresses and jewelry in stores and online.  The prices are as marked and they are also including all of the sale items too.  Are you guys going to get anything this time around?   While I was in the store, I checked out some of their new items and naturally I had to try them on.  Here are my top 3 favorites for this month from Anthropologie. Check out Anthropologie’s dress and jewelry sale here and let me know which one is your favorite! 
 



2 comments:

  1. Just ordered the Brenna Dress and the Noir Stitched Sheath. The two dresses that I bought earlier in the season were on sale. Thanks for posting about the sale!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad to hear that! Both of the dress that you ordered are classic and perfect for any occasion!

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign