Pages

Moody Mondays: Old Navy vs. J.Crew Factory

I went into Old Navy earlier today just to check out some of the new arrivals I saw online, but I ended up walking out with a few things.  Have you all been in Old Navy lately?  I have to say, I was pretty surprised to see a handful of J. Crew Factory look-a-likes throughout the women’s section of the store.  Anyways, I put together a quick list with a few of the similarities that I noticed today.  There’s a slight price difference between the two stores.  So, if you are looking to save a little money, then Old Navy will be your best bet.

vs.


vs.


vs.


vs.


vs.


vs.

Have you bought any look-a-likes from Old Navy recently? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I've found Old Navy is hit or miss with the quality of their tees - sometimes the shirt holds its shape well and other times it's not so great


    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to pop into my local Old Navy! Great finds!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign