Pages

Moody Style: Antique Floral

I’m a little late in posting about my obsession with J.Crew’s Antique Floral collection, but that’s okay, right?  Better late than never is what I always say.  Anyways, back to me talking about my love for the antique floral pattern.  I think that this pattern is so versatile and feminine. And it seems that I wasn’t the only one considering there are only a few pieces available on the site.  I only wish I had gotten the pencil skirt before it sold out. Do you have a favorite pattern from J.Crew that you wish they would bring back? Let me know in the comments. 

Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Bracelets: Coach (old); Shoes: Coach Nala Heels}

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in this outfit! The colors really flatter you. Love the print - wish I had picked up the top or skirt myself.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign