Pages

Moody Style: Day or Night

I hope that you all are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend so far.  What have you guys been up to this weekend?  I did a little shopping today, went to a farmer’s market and got a pedicure with a good friend of mine.  I love lazy Saturdays.  Anyways, here’s a quick post of an outfit that I wore a couple of weekends ago to a barbecue birthday party.  I figured that this J.Crew dress would be perfect for the occasion; it’s a great dress for day or night.  I was so excited when I scored this dress for less than $30.  Don’t you love it when that happens?  Have you scored any good deals from J.Crew lately?  Let me know in the comments. 
  
 {Dress: J. Crew Swiss Dot Dress;
Necklace: J.Crew Factory Multistrand Pearl Necklace;
Bracelet: J. Crew Pointed Stone Bracelet; Bangle: Coach (old);
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Shoes: J. Crew Stripe Ballet Flats}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign