Pages

Moody Style: Anchored Down

I just got back in town from a quick trip to Dallas, TX for a work meeting.  I’m literally home for a night with enough time to unpack and repack for another trip.  Traveling for work was fun and a little glamorous the first few times I had to do it.  However, the unending parade of hotel rooms, living out of my suitcase, and standing in long lines for airport security is quickly losing its charm.  I can see how people can get worn down from doing this for too long.  The only way to maintain my sanity is coming home and sleeping in my own bed even if it’s just for one night.  I love feeling anchored down with some normalcy and the comforts of home.  It always perks me back up and gets me going for the next trip. Do any of you travel for work or pretty often? How you do recoup after a long trip? Let me know in the comments. 

{Dress: J. Crew Factory Printed Sanur Dress (similar here);
Scarf: J.Crew Polka Dot Scarf;
Bracelet: Target Pave Stone Link Bracelet (here);
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Shoes: Coach Melanie Heels (old)}
'

1 comment:

  1. I am always a little jealous of people who get to travel. It does sound glamorous and fun. I guess I never think about the bad parts of traveling. Yikes! I hope you get more time at home soon. I love that anchor dress. You look beautiful. And the scarf is the perfect punch of color!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign