Pages

Moody Style: My Second Home

If you follow me on Instagram, then you may know that I’m back in Miami again.  I swear lately I feel like Miami is becoming my second home.  I flew in this morning on a 6:00am flight for work and I’m pretty sure I’ll never do that again.  I’m not sure what I was thinking about when I booked the flight - I’m beyond exhausted right now.  I’m looking forward to catching up on some sleep tonight and starting over tomorrow to make sure that I have productive week.  During my personal time, I plan to explore different parts of Miami and share some of my personal little adventures with you all.  So, be sure to check out my Instagram feed for the most up to date posts (here).  I’m more likely to posts there than on my blog this week.  I’m slowly working on trying to get a system going where I post on my blog and Twitter/Instagram equally, but I’m failing miserably.  Does anyone have a schedule or ideas that’s working for you regarding posting to all of your social media outlets?  I’d love to get any pointers if you’re willing to share.  Just let me know in the comments. 

I’m loving everything about this silk-collar tee that I’m wearing here.  It’s a perfet tee to dress up or down. I haven’t worn it with a skirt yet, but that’s sure to come soon.  Here are the full details of my outfit of the day.   Do any of you have this tee?  How do you plan to style it?

 {Shirt: J. Crew Silk-Collar Tee (Factory version here);
Necklace: Anthropologie Lily Mineral Necklace;
Earrings: Anthropologie Buttercup Posts; Bracelet: J.Crew Crystal Shimmer Bracelet;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Pants: Banana Republic Sloan Pants;
Shoes: Arturo Chiang Wedges}
 

1 comment:

  1. Take the pressure off. Post what you can, when you can. If you are able, write 2-3 posts at a time and schedule them intermittently thru HootSuite. That's what I use and love it. Maybe write 2-3 and schedule them M-W-F and bam, you have a week's worth of content. Add different content that you're interested in. Don't think you have to do an outfit post every time. Maybe do a post on a pair of shoes you're admiring online. Keeps new content on and you're not breaking your time bank trying to take/edit photos.

    $.02

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign