Pages

Moody Style: Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day Everyone!   So most of you know that I travel pretty extensively for my job, so I’m hardly ever home.  When I do get the pleasure of being home and sleeping in my own bed, it’s a real treat. I’m pretty happy because I am home today and don’t have to travel again until next Tuesday.  So I’m pretty happy about this hump day and the rest of my week at home.  Do you have any plans that you're looking forward to this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

{Shirt: Banana Republic; Necklace: J.Crew Factory;
Bracelet: J.Crew Factory Square Stone Bracelet and J.Crew Bangle
Watch: Coach Bracelet Watch (old); Scarf: Kohl’s Apt. 9 Floral Scarf;
Pants: J. Crew Café Capri; Shoes: Coach (old)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign