Pages

Moody Style: Dot, Dot, Dot

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.   I’m in Miami right now where the weather is almost 90 degrees today.  So I feel pretty silly posting a picture of this polka dot number, but it’s still going to happen nonetheless.  This is another picture that I never had a chance to post from last week when we a couple random days of cold weather.  I grabbed this sweater during the J.Crew sample sale that I went to in December and shortly after I found these little polka dot shoes after Christmas from Banana Republic.  When my sister first showed me these shoes can you believe that I told her that I didn’t need them?  I know right.  I’m so glad that I snagged them.  Thanks so much C!  Do you have any purchases that you were on the fence about and now you’re glad that you bought it?  Let me know in the comments.

{Sweater: J. Crew Factory Bonjour Sweater;
Shirt: J. Crew Factory Polka Dot Popover;
Necklace: J. Crew Factory Crystal Sunburst Necklace;
Earrings: Anthropologie Buttercup Posts; Bracelet: Coach Turnlock Cuff;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Pants: J. Crew Café Capri;
Shoes: Banana Republic Ballet Flats}

1 comment:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign