Pages

Moody Style: Bejeweled

I never had a chance to post this outfit from last week when we had a couple of random cold weather days.  I am super happy that I finally had a chance to wear this bejeweled sweater at least once since I bought it last month.  I was pretty obsessed for a few weeks about tracking one of these down to add to my wardrobe.  By the time that I found it, the weather started to warm up dramatically.  I figured that I bought it too late and tucked it away for next season...until last week.  So when some people complained about the change in the weather, I said to myself, “bring it on.”  I couldn’t have been more pleased.  Silly I know.  Sometimes it’s little silly things like this that makes me smile.  Have you ever had this happen to you?  Do you have any items that you haven’t been able to wear yet or that you can’t wait to wear?  Let me know in the comments.

Shirt: Ralph Lauren Cotton Button-Down Shirt;
Skirt: J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt;
Bracelets: Coach; Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Shoes: Coach Wendy Flats} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign