Pages

Moody Style: Très Chic

I feel a little silly adding this OOTD today because the weather here in Florida has been amazing over the past couple of days. We’ve had some record highs and today we were in the 80’s.  So, obviously I wore this outfit when the weather was much cooler.  So, technically this isn’t my outfit from today, so we’ll just call this a throwback from last week. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to post it earlier.  Anyways, I love this sweater and it’s one of my all time favorites.  I was pretty happy to find it at all let alone in my size.  And lucky for you all it’s still available online (here) in case any of you still want to grab one.

I’ve been thinking about attending a blogger conference for the first time. Have any of you attended one before?  Did you enjoy it?  Did you find the conference to be beneficial?  Let me know in the comments.

{Sweater: Forever 21 Tres Chic Knit Sweater (here);
Shirt: ELLE Embellished Ruffle Shirt;
Earrings: Anthropologie Vintagette Glamour Posts;
Bracelets: Coach Bracelet;
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch (here);
Pants: Banana Republic Sloan-Fit Slim Ankle Pant (here);
Shoes: Dolce Vita Flats}

6 comments:

  1. Sweet :)
    Check out my new post and tell me what you think :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/02/leather-jacket-not-interested-cat-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a blogger conference, but they seem to be very interesting as far as learning new things. Looking forward to anything you share if you decide to attend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look. I haven't been to a blogger conference yet either. I was planning on making it my goal to do one this year. Let us know which ones you are debating on attending :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl and I'll post something soon. The deadline is coming up for the one I'm thinking about.

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign