Pages

Moody Style: Sparkles and Leopard


I can’t believe that we only have 15 days until Christmas.  Is anyone else freaking out or is it just me?  I feel like I’m so behind with everything this year including my holiday shopping.  I just wrote up my Christmas list and I made the decision that everyone is getting gift cards this year (except for the babies).  I just don’t have time to run around to try to find the perfect gift for each person.  I know - it sounds like a cop out, but that’s the way it’s going to be this year.  Are you all finished with your holiday shopping? If so, how did you do it? I need some tips.  Are any of you taking the easy way out like me? Let me know in the comments.


{Sweater: Banana Republic (old); Necklace: J.Crew Factory;
Bracelets: Coach; Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch;
Denim: Anthropologie AG Jeans; Shoes: Dolce Vita}

1 comment:

  1. Gift cards are always a great idea. Simple and quick works for me!

    I'm loving this look. Anything animal print is an A+ in my book, lol! Great necklace too. Happy Monday!

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign