Pages

Current Mood – Top 3


I always love the fall collection at Anthropologie and this year they did not disappoint.  There are so many beautiful patterns and prints this month that I really had a tough time picking out my top 3 items.  Although my wish list on Anthro’s website has almost doubled, I was able to narrow my list down to 3 pieces. Anyways, here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie that I’m loving this month. Do any of you have any favorites that you can’t live without this month?  What’s on your wish list?  Let me know in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. LOOOOVE all three of these things! And...I love your blog too! (: If you'd like, feel free to follow me back too, since I feel like we have a lot of things in common from reading your blog! Have a great day & keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign