Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Red+Pink


For this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow, I linked up with AV’s Friday’s Fancies because I was too busy to   think of a topic for this week.  Just because Valentine’s day is over, it doesn’t mean you can’t deck yourself out in reds and pinks.  For this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow, here are my top 10 ways to wear this unique pink and red color combination. What do you guys think about wearing these colors together? Let me know in the comments.

1. Big Buddha - Stripe Tech Gloves…$28.00
2. P.A.R.O.S.H - Striped Shift Dress…$485.58
3. Anthropologie - Dipped Rope Necklace…$298.00
4. American Apparel - Baby Rib 3/4 Sleeve Raglan…$22.00
5. Missoni - Dégradé Sheath Dress…$1520.00
6. Kate Spade - Colorblock Tiff Dress…$358.00
7. Gap - Essential Striped Rib Tank…$19.95
8. Echo - Tech Hat…$45.00
9. Alexander McQueen - Red/Pink Wrap Scarf Bracelet…$295.00
10. J. Crew - Pixilated Houndstooth Skirt…$148.00

2 comments:

  1. i am loving these colors together even though they seem not to match! wore some for valentine's day too!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign