Pages

Current Mood – Top 3


I’ve been trying to cut back on my spending lately and it has been a huge challenge.  One way for me to accomplish this task is to avoid the malls and to stay of  some of my favorite stores.  The temptation is definitely there, but I realize that have to really evaluate what I need and don’t need in my closet.  That being said, I can still think about my dream closet and all of the goodies that I would love to have. Anyways, here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie for the month of February (sorry…this is a late wish list).  Do any of you have any favorites that you can’t live without this month?  What’s on your wish list?



 

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I love the look of the jardin dress, but I don't think I have the shape for it. I would wear the lacebloom jacket to pieces, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adele....I'm going to check out your blog in a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign