Pages

Current Mood – Top 3


I almost forgot to post my top 3 favorite items from Anthropologie for December.  I have to admit that I’m not doing any shopping for myself this month because all of the presents I have yet to buy for the upcoming holidays.  I’ve been pretty good to myself all year long, so I’m okay with taking one month off from shopping for myself.  Are any of you giving up shopping for yourself this month? Have you checked out Anthro’s new arrivals yet? Here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie for the month of December if I was going to myself something this month. Do any of you have any favorites that you can’t live without this month?  What’s on your wish list?




 


 

2 comments:

  1. The polka dot skirts make me miss my black and white polka dot pleated skirts! Maybe it cleared room to get these cuties in my closet!

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign