Pages

Checking In


Hi everyone…I hope that you all are doing well, especially those affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I pray that all of you in the Caribbean and the Northeast region are staying safe and dry over the next several days. 

Well as I mentioned in my title, I’m just checking in with all of you.  I suck at blogging lately and it’s all because of my “new” job. Believe it or not, I’ve been at my “new” job for about 3 months now and I’m still adjusting.  Everything is new and things change pretty often.  I recently started performing one of my main job functions, which involves traveling about 50% of the time.  I actually don’t mind the travel portion of my job, but I didn’t realize that it would take a toll on me.  I’m hoping that it’s not like this all of the time, but only time will tell.  I’ve been traveling for the past 2½ weeks (my vacation to Cali included) and I’m finally home for a few days.  I hope to catch up on my personal life, laundry and blogging while I’m home.   It might take me a little time to figure everything out, but I’m hopeful that I’ll find a schedule that will work for me very soon.  Fingers crossed!  Please stay tuned and bear with me over the next few weeks.  I’ll be back soon!

xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. As much fun as traveling can be, it is also very stressful. I'm sure you will get into a routine and it will become easier. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign