Pages

Moody Style: One Fall Day


A few days ago, I woke up to cool, crisp, fall weather and I loved every second of it.  The reason I say every second of it because it was very short lived.  The cool weather only lasted about 4 hours.  And by the time I left work and walked to my car, I was extremely hot in my sweater and nearly sweating my tail off.  I couldn’t believe that the weather had warmed up to the high 80’s.  And I know that I really shouldn't have been so surprised by the hot weather, but I was nonetheless.  Although, the cooler weather has not made its way down to Florida permanently, I’m glad that I had the chance to enjoy one fall day even if it was for a few hours. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Shirt: J. Crew Jackie Pullover; Skirt: J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt; Belt: Banana Republic Patent Skinny BeltEarrings: Coach Hammered Flower Earrings; Necklace: Anthropologie Thin Air Necklace
Watch: Coach Boyfriend Bracelet Watch; Shoes: Ralph Lauren Zabrina Heels



9 comments:

  1. You look so elegant Natasha. I love the lavender purple on you...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colors. That skirt is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog via Sally at Already Pretty . Beautiful outfit! Love that necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patti! And thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  4. That outfit is fabulous, but I can't seem to keep my eyes off of that skirt! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign