Pages

Moody Style: End of Summer?


Is it feeling like the end of summer to any of you ladies?  Saturday marks the official first day of autumn and it’s still pretty warm here in my neck of the woods.  As many of you know, I live in Florida where it’s extremely warm about 85% of the time.  I’m actually looking forward to the change in seasons and some cooler fall weather.  However, we don’t usually see any hint of autumn until the end of October.  I guess in the meantime I’ll just have to enjoy my extended summer until then.  Are any of you seeing signs of autumn in your hometowns?  If so, what do you miss about the summer season?  I'd love to hear all about it in the comments.


Dress: Old Navy Cap-Sleeve Jersey Dress;
Belt: Banana Republic Patent Skinny Belt;
Necklace: Ann Taylor (old); Bracelet: (old);
Shoes: Ralph Lauren Zabrina Heels


2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for fall and cooler temps. Layers are my favorite! I love how this dress looks like it turns into a chevron print on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I live in Atlanta and we're still pretty warm here as well. Much cooler in the mornings though. I am ready for fall however.

    I love your dress! Old Navy had this? I'm in there all of the time and don't believe I've seen this dress. You look gorgeous, simple and stylish!

    Corie

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign