Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – London Calling

Over the past couple of weeks, my Fresh Picks to Follow posts have been centered around the Summer Olympics.  I’ve enjoyed the games so far and I’m going to be sad to see them go, especially with all of the media coverage focused on the city of London.  After seeing some of my favorite shots of London, I’m itching to get back over there for a visit.  I’m going to try my hardest to get out there next year.  Are any of you headed to London in the near future?  For this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow, here are my top 10 British inspired pieces to get anyone into the London spirit.  What will you miss most about the Olympics? Let me know in the comments!

1. Top Shop - British Cupcake Set…$20.00
2. CafePress - Keep Calm and Carry On iPad Case…$59.50
4. ASOS - Oasis London Print Dress…$136.24
5. Forever 21 - Distressed Union Jack Top…$12.80
6. Motel Rocks - New Zoe Bodycon Dress…$45.00
7. Top Shop - Jubilee Bunting Necklace…$14.00
9. J.C. Penney - Arizona London Union Jack Tank Top…$13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign