Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Team USA 2012

I’m so excited for the Olympics to finally get underway.  I’m especially looking forward to seeing the opening ceremonies tonight and having the chance to root for my favorite Olympic Teams.  Ever since I was a little girl I’ve always rooted for the U.S. Gymnastics team.  Despite the fact that I couldn’t master a basic back handspring, I convinced myself at a young age that I was going to be the next Nadia Comăneci.  Of course that dream was short lived considering I never took a gymnastics class.  As I got older and wiser, I realized that there were a lot more sports and talented athletes in the world that I needed to explore.  In high school, I joined the track team and my swim team, so naturally I became very fond of both the U.S. Track and Field Team and the U.S. Swim Team.  Over the next 17 days I’m going to pay close attention to my top 3 favorite sports.   I have a feeling that these U.S. athletes are going to dominate the London games. For this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow, here are my top 10 clothes and accessories to show your support the members Team USA during the 2012 Summer Olympics.  What do you love most about the Olympics and how much will you watch? Let me know in the comments!

1. Top Shop – Olympic Cupcake Set…$20.00
2. Ralph Lauren - Team USA Twill Tote…$165.00
3. Ralph Lauren - Team USA Beach Towel…$60.00
5. Gap - Olympic Vintage Tank…$24.95
6. Ralph Lauren - Team USA Flip-Flop…$29.00
7. Old Navy - Women's Team USA® Tanks…$17.50
9. Nike Team USA 2012 - Olympics Women's Classic 5 Ring Full Zip Hoodie…$59.99
10. Red Bubble – Keep Calm at the Olympics T-Shirt…$24.54

Oh and check out this hilarious video below of the USA Olympic Swim Team lip-syncing Carly Rae Jepsen’s summer smash - Call Me Maybe.  It makes me want to root for this team even more! 

xoxo Natasha

4 comments:

  1. I love all the sappy feel good stories about the athletes, especially the ones that have had to overcome some great adversity and then end up winning. I'll definitely be checking out the track and field events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stories are the best...they really help add a little something extra!

      Delete
  2. OMG I love your Team USA picks!!!

    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. Today is the LAST DAY of my INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway, so don't forget to enter if you haven't done so already! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison for stopping by my blog. I'll definitely stop by your blog later today!

      Delete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign