Pages

Moody Style: Setting Sail


Hi everyone…I hope that everyone is having a great week so far.  I’m slowly easing into my life back here in Florida.  I had such a wonderful time in Chicago, that returning home made me pine for the Windy City even more.  For my first trip to the city, I think I saw and did as much things as any other tourist would do on their first trip.  Luckily for me, I’m fortunate to have my amazing friend, M, graciously host my sister and I for the entire weekend.  She took us just about everywhere imaginable and really made sure we had a fantastic time.  Thanks M!  I plan to post some of the highlights of my trip very soon.  Anyways, I wanted to share a quick OOTD from the weekend.  Especially since I ended up daydreaming a little at work today about my time on the sailboat.  The boat ride was definitely the most relaxing part of my trip.  Now that I’m back at work, I’m really longing to reverse time and set sail (again).  But reality has set in and I just have to look forward to the weekend to relax. I’m hoping to catch up on my sleep and run some errands for my apartment – I know I have a fun weekend planned.  How do you all get back to reality after a wonderful weekend getaway or long vacation?  Do you have any tricks that you would like to share?

{Dress: Anthropologie Nautical Dreaming Chemise;

Earrings: Banana Republic Earrings (old); Necklace: Hawaiian Kukui Nut Beaded Necklace (gifted);
Sunglasses: Coach Simone (here); Shoes: Steve Madden Fantasik}


 



4 comments:

  1. You look so relaxed and beautiful in these pictures!! I love the nautical maxi on you too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayaka...the maxi is so comfortable too.

      Delete
  2. oh how beautiful!! i wish i could be there.. x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign