Pages

In the Mood: Stella and Dot

           
                                                       Sophia Pearl Bib Necklace                                                                                                          Pegasus Necklace

I never really heard about Stella and Dot until last year when I saw one of my favorite bloggers wearing some amazing pieces.  A few months ago I finally checked out the website for the first time after I approached a woman wearing the Sophia Pearl Bib Necklace.  I thought this necklace was stunning on her.  As you can see above, it’s a beautiful statement necklace.  My favorites are the Sophia Pearl Bib Necklacethe Pegasus Necklace; the Campari Necklace; the La Coco Rope Necklaceand the Bahari Necklace.  Check out the Stella and Dot website and let me know which ones are your favorites.

2 comments:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign