Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – The Highs and the Lows


I know that many of you have seen this trend on some of your favorite fashion bloggers as well as seen them in fashion magazines and the retail stores.  What trend am I talking about?  I’m talking about the high-low trend that is sweeping the nation this spring and it’s already in the works for this summer.  You can spot this trend out by looking for a shorter cut hemline in the front and a longer, flowy cut in the back. This trend is found mostly in skirts, dresses and sometimes shirts.  Personally, I’m not sure how I feel about this new high-low trend, but I’m willing to give it a try. Check out my top 10 high-low pieces for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  What do you all think about this trend? Are you willing to give it a try?  Let me know! 

1. Urban Outfitters - Sparkle & Fade Knit High/Low Skirt…$49.00
2. BCBGENERATION - Pleated High-Low Dress…$138.00
3. ModCloth - Birdsong of Spring Dress…$79.99
4. Diane von Furstenberg - Carsandra Beach Dress…$375.00
5. Jason Wu - High-Low Pleated Skirt…$1,870.00
6. GUESS by Marciano - Athena High-Low Skirt…$128.00
7. Anthropologie - Klara Asymmetric Buttondown…$98.00
8. Bisou Bisou® - High-Low Print Dress…$40.00
9. Trinity - Printed High-Low Dress…$69.00
10. Norma Kamali - Racer Super High / Low Dress…$195.00
xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I may like this website. He was once totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    My site :: legal dmaa

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign