Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Mint Condition

One of the biggest color trends that we will see this spring is mint or sea foam green.  Designers like Elie Saab, Rodarte and Vera Wang created beautiful minty looks that dominated the runways during the Spring 2012 fashion show. I even added a picture below of Elie Saab’s recent haute couture collection with floral and lacey peppermint green gowns {Love}. Both mint and sea foam green are cool refreshing colors that looks great paired with gold, khaki and cream.  Pairing mint green with neutral colors will keep the look fresh and chic.  I also think that this color will look great on all skin tones, just add the right accessories and you will stand out in the crowd.  Here are my top 10 mint colored pieces for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Do you plan to wear any mint green this spring season?  Do you already own clothing in this color?  Let me know! 


1. Ann Taylor - Tie Waist Sleeveless Button Down Top…$78.00
2. Tara Jarmon - Mint Green Polka Dot Silk Dress…$630.00
3. Anthropologie - Slouched Sailor Blouse…$98.00
4. Urban Outfitters - BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jean…$58.00
5. Ruche - Silenced Nights Ruffle Blouse…$42.99
6. Essie – Mint Candy Apple…$8.00
7. TopShop – Vibrant Ballet Pumps…$32.00
8. Zara – Jacquard Skirt…$59.90
9. Susana Monaco – One Arm Flutter Dress…$182.00
10. American Apparel - Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Dress…$35.00


Elie Saab Spring 2012 Haute Couture

xoxo Natasha

5 comments:

  1. Mint is one of my favorite colors! So glad we will be seeing more of it this spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never paid much attention to the color mint before, but it's growing on me.

      Delete
  2. So pretty. I have been dreaming of a pair of Alice and Olivia pants in seafoam...Not sure how this color will look on my skin, but I plan on trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the sea foam color would look great on you. Let me know how it works out!

      Delete
  3. Good grief. That first Elie Saab dress on the left is absolutely gorgeous. Wow. Thanks for the pic.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign