Pages

Moody Style: A Birthday Surprise

I celebrated my birthday last Friday night at a dinner with my family and friends. My actual birthday was on Saturday, February 11th.  My mom, step-dad and one of my sisters came into town for the dinner along with one of my really good friends from Chicago.  I also had a handful of my friends from high school and a few friends from work come out to the dinner.  We all had a fabulous time.  We went to one of my favorite local Thai restaurants again. If you’ve followed along on my blog over the past year, you may know that I went to a Thai restaurant for my birthday last year.  I’m so not original.  I know the family that owns the restaurant, so it’s easy to work with them.  As an added birthday dinner, my sister and I were able to get free passes to attend a small concert featuring Sean Paul.  I never had a chance to see him perform before, so it was a nice surprise. I took so many pictures and video of the concert and I lost my voice a little from singing so loudly.  I had a pretty awesome birthday.

{Dress: Anthropologie Fractal Medallions Maxi; Necklace: Shape & Texture Necklace; 
Purse: Banana Republic Clutch; Shoes: Jessica Simpson Anne Boots}


7 comments:

  1. This dress looks SO pretty on you - love the pattern :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress and Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress!
    -LC

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress on you Natasha!! I'm way to short to pull this off but it looks amazing and very flattering on you!! I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sayaka for following me...I'm following you too.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much ladies. This dress is one of my favorites so far...it's super soft and feels like you're wearing a long nightgown. It will be my go to dress for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! This dress looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign