Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Neon Bright

Over the last few weeks, I’ve seen an influx of articles and photos about neon clothing.  Some of the major designers and retailers are rolling neon colors in their collections this spring with attempts to reverse black clothing’s momentum.  Black clothing has had its run for the past 30 years and some believe that color is making a strong comeback.  The fashion forecasters believe that neon and bright colors will produce a 4% profit increase in women’s fashion.  I personally don’t own any neon clothing in my closet, but I may pick up at least one piece this year.   Anyways, here are my top 10 neon pieces for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Do you have any favorite neon pieces in your closet?  Will you be wearing neon this spring?  Let me know!

1. Ann Taylor - Cashmere Jewel Neck Short Sleeve Sweater…$128.00
2. Michael Kors - Stretch Boucle Dress…$1595.00
3. Bebe - Cutout Colorblock Maxi Dress…$109.00
4. Anthropologie - Corded Neon Bracelet…$198.00
5. Top Shop – Vibrant Ballet Pumps…$32.00
6. Forever 21 - Striped Asymmetrical Top…$13.80
7. J. Crew - Patent Leather Skinny Belt…$36.50
8. Diane Von Furstenberg (DVF) - Aina Dress…$285.00
9. Gap - Three-stripe Sweater…$44.95
10. ASOS - Pencil Skirt in Neon…$26.86

xoxo Moody Girl

2 comments:

  1. Love neon bright! So stunning!

    xoxo Maria

    blog: http://blog.missesdressy.com
    Shop: http://missesdressy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, of course my eyes are immediately drawn to the two most expensive pieces on your list! I've seen Kors do several pieces in that gorgeous saturated neon pink - I am in love with the shade!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign