Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow – Flat Footed

Some of you already know that I love a high-heeled shoe and I wear them to work almost everyday.  The only thing that bothers me about my heels is that I can’t stand to wear them during my commute to the office.  I typically wear flats or flip-flops while I walk 4 long blocks to my office.  As soon as I get into my office, I change into my heels.  This routine started when I when I lived in Washington, DC.  I realized that I couldn’t wear my heels during my morning and evening commutes to work.  I took either walked from home or took a bus to the metro and then walked to work.  I was ruining more heels than I care to remember.  I couldn’t afford to get my heels fixed or continue to buy replacement heels.  I started out wearing sneakers for a few days, but I thought it looked weird with my skirt suits and dresses.  Flats turned out to be the perfect alternative to my sneakers and in the long run I started to preserve the life of my heels.  


Needless to say, I’m all about flats right now.  I own a several pairs and I would like to some more – mostly ones in bright bold colors. Every time I go shopping I always check out the designs of ballerina flats.  And even though I’m not supposed to be shopping right now, I picked out my favorites for the season. Here are my top 10 ballerina flats for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Do any of you wear flats during your commute?  What are your favorite flats?  Let me know! 

1. Nine West – Openmock Flat…$89.00
2. Anthropologie - High-Shine Flats…$138.00
4. Anthropologie - Trinket Flats…$98.00
5. Coach – Lena Signature Flat…$158.00
6. Banana Republic – Scotty Ballet Flat…$98.00
7. Rachel Zoe - Laura…$235.00
8. Steve Madden – I-Dreemy…$69.98
9. Zara – Cutwork Ballerina…$69.90
10. Tory Burch - Tumbled Patent Leather Reva Ballet Flat…$235.00


xoxo Moody Girl

3 comments:

  1. I love ballet flats! Great finds. Love the Tory Burch one's. You can never go wrong with Tory Burch. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could get one of everything that Rachel Zoe made, that'd be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round-up, Natasha! My favs are the ones from Anthro. (:

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign