Pages

January Wish List – Top 3


I went to Anthropologie on Friday evening and tried on a few dresses that I L-U-V.  I plan to post some new fitting room reviews very soon, so stay tuned.  Have any of you gone to Anthro lately to check out some of the new arrivals?  I saw a handful of the items from the January 2012 catalog, but the one dress I wanted to try on was not in my store yet.  Does anyone else love the Bike Lane Dress?  I think it looks super cute.  This one would have made it on to my top 3 if I were able to see it in person.  I’ve already added this dress on my wish list.  My store has not gotten the Bike Lane Dress yet.  Anyways, here are my top 3 items from Anthropologie for the month of January. What are your must have items this month?  Let me know!

                     Embossed Basket Dress                      Connect Forty Dress                           Lacy Longsleeved Tee

xoxo Moody Girl

2 comments:

  1. I love that connect forty dress- there's something vintage feeling and so elegant about it!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Embossed Basket Dress, but I already own the Noon & Night Dress so it'll be hard for me to justify picking up that one even if and when it does migrate to sale.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign