Pages

2012: New Year’s Resolutions!

Have you made your New Year's Resolutions yet? I am a huge believer in creating goals for yourself, both long term and short term.  I think that setting some goals gives you the building blocks to help you achieve the things that are most important to you.  My list last year was pretty short and I really thought that I would achieve everything on the list. However, one year later I must admit that I didn’t complete every single task.  I’ve added some of the same goals from last year and added a few more.  Here’s my 12 New Year’s Resolutions for 2012:

  1. Spend more time with my family and friends.
  2. Go to church every Sunday.
  3. Train for a half–marathon and improve my overall time.
  4. Learn how to use my DSLR camera and enroll in a photography class.
  5. Learn how to sew.
  6. Save money, budget and pay down some debt.
  7. Travel.
  8. Read more books.
  9. Get more sleep.
  10. Continue to write, learn and explore with Moody Girl In Style!
  11. Donate more of my time.
  12. Take a deep breath and relax. 
What’s on your list? If you need a little inspiration or a jump-start for ideas, please visit this New Year’s resolution generator (here).
xoxo Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Happy New year Natasha! It's actually my first time visiting your blog! These are all great resolutions, similarly to you I am trying to save more money this year as well and would like to take a photography class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving money for a DSLR but it's intimidating because I am such a tech dummy!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign