Pages

Moody Style: Kirklees Sweater Coat

Hi everyone…I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.  I didn’t really do much yesterday.  I stayed on my couch most of the day and watched movies/surfed the Internet.  I left my home once to get some ingredients to make chili for dinner.  It was the first time I ever made it and it turned out pretty great.  I plan to post the recipe and pictures soon.  Anyways, I wore my Kirklees Sweater Coat when the weather got a little cool here last week.  It felt really good to wear some fall outfits for a change.   Unfortunately, I’m not so lucky this week. Today’s weather was unseasonable warm.  It got up to about 80 degrees and it’s expected to last until Wednesday. I love that this sweater coat stands out all on it’s own.  It’s one of my favorite pieces in my closet. 


Sweater: Anthropologie Kirklees Sweater Coat
Shirt: Banana Republic (really old)
Skirt: JCPenney East 5th Belted Pencil Skirt
Shoes: Ann Taylor Dark Brown Pumps (really old)
Handbag: Coach Kristin Elevated Leather Sage Round Satchel


1 comment:

  1. I adore your coat! The patterns are amazing. So jealous.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign