Pages

So Frustrated!

I'm super frustrated today. My computer crashed late Sunday night as I was getting ready to post last Friday's Fresh Picks to Follow. I was in the process of trying to repair the software but my computer is apparently beyond repair. This is the third time this has happened to me while I've had this blog. It stinks because I lose some of my draft posts and tons of pictures. So, I have decided that I'll have to get a new computer ASAP. I will keep you all updated.

xoxo Natasha

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry. Good luck getting thing fixed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen...I hope to have everything resolved by this weekend. In the meantime, I'm just happy that I have my iPhone so I can stay in touch with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, so I look forward to more post soonest.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign