Pages

OOTD: Seraphim

Hello everyone…sorry for the delay with this post.  I will be a little out of pocket this weekend because I’ll be traveling out of town.  I’m going to northern Alabama for a wedding with my BF.  I’m excited because I’ve never been to Alabama before.  I’m not sure if I’ll have enough time to see or do anything since my BF is part of the wedding party.  The one thing that I’m looking forward to seeing is Alabama’s fall foliage.  I don’t get to see a lot of that in Florida.  Autumn is my favorite season of the year, but it’s just not the same living in Florida.  I hope to have some colorful picture to share with you all later.

Anyways, I wanted to highlight my seraphim necklace from Anthropologie.  I love this necklace so much because of all of the colors in it.  The splash of colors sort of reminds me of the changing of the leaves.  The necklace has reddish orange, gold, peach, brown colors and it goes with a majority of my outfits.   Do you have a go to necklace that goes with everything?  Let me know!

Dress: Anthropologie Tiny Windows Dress
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Earrings: Banana Republic Earrings (old)
Necklace: Anthropologie Seraphim Necklace
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft Flats (old)

xoxo Natasha

4 comments:

  1. I hope your trip is going well! That is a gorgeous necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bold necklace and yours is no exception! Hope your trip is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit :)

    http://flabgeefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies. I'm back from my trip and I had a great time. I'm super frustrated though because my computer crashed Sunday night. I hope to be back on track very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign