Pages

My Black Friday Shopping Bag

Hi everyone - I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends.  I had a fantastic Thanksgiving with my family, but I had to leave the dinner a little early this year.  I had head back home so I could rest up to squeeze in a little shopping before I headed off to work.  I woke up pretty early Friday morning and I braved the crowds to head out to a few stores to grab some goodies.  I had plans to go to Anthropologie, Target, Banana Republic and the Coach Factory outlet store.

Friday morning, I woke up and got ready to make my first stop at Anthropologie – shocker I know.  I couldn’t resist the 50% off discount on sale items – how great was that sale?    I got to the store right at 6:05am and I was pretty surprised to see how many people were already in the store when I arrived.  They opened at 6am.  The sale area looked like an angry female mob scene who were pushing their way through several racks of clothes.  All the while, the women were pretty polite and pleasant.  There was no need for mace or tug-o-war over a shirt.  Some women just grabbed items in their sizes and headed straight to the registers to check out.  Other women took a little more time and waited patiently to try to go through everything. There was a long line to the dressing room and the line to check out took about 30 to 40 minutes – which was not too bad considering this event.  I used that time to check out my iPhone to make sure I didn’t miss anything on Anthro’s website.  Anyways, here is a peek of my Black Friday haul. Did any of you take advantage of the discount from Anthropologie?  Did you push your way through the Black Friday crowds or did you stay at home to order online?  Let me know!









xoxo Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I didn't do any BF shopping, though I did enjoy a little pre-BF shopping online. I put in an order from Anthro and totally forgot to add that belt to my shopping cart! I'm kicking myself for not getting it before it sold out. Oh, and that angry female mob would have scared the crap out of me and sent me running home, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply go online and appreciate the offices of the online store which will satisfy your longing with solace and all around helpfully. You will most likely get benefits in different online stores contrasted with shopping from the nearby markets. www.dreamcatcher.ltd

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign