Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: The High-Heeled Loafer

I’m so sorry for the delay with today’s post…I had some major issues with my internet.  As many of you know by now, one of the hottest trends for the fall is the high-heeled loafer.  The classic loafer with a traditional penny slot received a makeover and a stacked heel in various heights was added.   The high-heeled loafer can be seen everywhere these days especially in the retail stores and on many fashion bloggers.  This trend is a quick way to dress up any outfit and it looks really great with everything from khakis to a pair of jeans.  Here are my top 10 high heel loafers for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Do you have any high heeled loafers?  Let me know what you think! 


1. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Metal Loafer Pumps…$390.00
2. Ann Taylor - Myra Platform Tassel Pump…$198.00
3. Jil Sander - High Heel Tassel Pumps…$595.00
4. Vince Camuto - Callin Pump…$118.00
5. Nine West – Abalene High Heeled Loafer…$89.00
6. Banana Republic - Parker High-Heel Penny Loafer…$128.00
7. Coach – Luisa Heels…$218.00
8. Nine West – Unmixed High Heeled Loafer…$54.50
10. J. Crew - Biella High-Heel Loafers…$179.99

xoxo Natasha

2 comments:

  1. I don't own any yet, but I'm loving 2 and 7 here. very cute. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the high heels on www.27880.com ,my wife always buy heels on it.It’s so fashion and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign